Photoshop CS4 [How to Blend]

Photoshop CS4 [How to Blend] Video Clips. Duration : 10.93 Mins.


here is my tutorial on how to make a cool wallpaper of your favorite celebrity this one is on Summer Glau and yes this tutorial is long but it explains a great deal on how to make a cool wallpaper for your desktop of your favorite celebrity and it is one way of how to do it as there are several other ways but this way is quick and easy and can be done in as little as 10 to 15 minites maybe less. I hope this helps those who want to make a wallpaper like this. please comment, rate, & Subscribe I would like to be a youtube partner. Link to my other Channel www.youtube.com my twitter page www.twitter.com my website www.pixalpocketmedia.com

Keywords: toad, the, wet, sprocket, Adobe, Photoshop, CS4, Tutorial, Mac, PC, How, to, Blend, howto, tips, tricks, basic, wallpaper, Art, Summer, Glau, magickslider, mastersun88, photography, tips & tricks
 

Free 3 D Copyright © 2011-2012 | SeMalangPowered by Blogger